Thursday 27 September 2007

Still in Accra!





Sometimes things do not go according to plan.
Yesterday I spent the morning in Accra, visited the Tomb of Nkrumah and had my first fresh coconut. I had a very pleasant afternoon at Coco Beach with Behi and Hilary. We walked on the beach and watched the crabs scurrying across the rocks. As a last day treat we had cocktails overlooking the Atlantic.
This morning I was one of the small group that saw off the main group heading north on the Tumu school bus. They will not reach their final destinations until sometime tomorrow after a night in Tamale. We were relieved not to be joining them. The small group going to Wa have now been told they will not leave until tomorrow and nobody is saying when Dan and I will go to Koforidua. Currently looks like tomorrow rather than today, but we will see...

No comments: