Thursday 13 September 2007

Last entry before I leave


On Tuesday I visited Hookstone Chase Primary School and talked to Mr. Hirst's and Mr. Parker's classes. They asked me some very interesting questions and were very helpful indeed in suggesting things I could put in my suitcase. I now have a long list of things I need to find out about while I am in Ghana on a range of topics including school hours, chocolate, football, food, toilets, animals and sweets!


My passport and e-ticket details are now back from the VSO Travel Unit and I have the itinerary for the first block of training in Accra which starts on Monday. We will cover culture, languages, money, security and food. On 26 September I will be going to Koforidua.


My cases are nearly packed and the house is virtually ready.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, I was glad to read your tour of the Mmetiamu Bridge and the comments of yours.

Are you still in Ghana?

I noted you want to know more about Ghana and Chocolate for example.

I am a Ghanaian Travel Writer and will be glad to communicate more.
gyirenkyi@yahoo.co.uk
Tel:0277386371.